If you haven’t heard the news by now, my publisher is closing its doors at the end of this month, which kind of sucks. To be totally honest, I’m kind of in a jam. If you’ll help me, I’ve got some awesome goodies for you.
To make a really long story short, every book needs a marketing plan in order to be successful. There are thousands of books out there, and it’s easy to get lost in that sea. This is why it’s helpful to have a publisher, because they can assist you with marketing and open doors for you that you wouldn’t normally be able to access.
I’m tough, so I have no intention of tapping out of my writing career. This is only a bump in the road, and I just have to get a little more creative now. Challenge accepted.
I’ve adjusted my course but I need some hands on deck. (I don’t know why I’m making pirate references. Maybe it’s because I’m an arrrtist and I have arrrthritis. Okay, I’m done now. Matey.) The more reviews my books get, the better chances I have of marketing them. Before the big announcement, my book manager and I were working on getting 50 Amazon reviews for The Nanny with the Skull Tattoos. Here’s how you can help.
If you haven’t already, please leave an honest review for The Nanny with the Skull Tattoos on Amazon. It can just be a quick sentence, such as “I really liked this book.” If you didn’t love it, that’s okay too! All reviews help, even the 1-star ones. I promise, you won’t hurt my feelings if you don’t like my books.
Haven’t read The Nanny with the Skull Tattoos yet? Click here to grab a copy.
In exchange for your help, I’ve got some awesome goodies. If we make it to…
40 reviews on Amazon, I’ll post Max and Savannah’s first kiss in her point of view
- 50 reviews on Amazon, I’ll post another reading from The Nanny with the Skull Tattoos on YouTube
- 60 reviews on Amazon, I’ll hold a giveaway for a signed paperback copy of The Nanny with the Skull Tattoos* (plus some temporary skull tattoos and other rad swag)
- 70 reviews on Amazon, I’ll post Max and Savannah’s first time in her point of view
- 80 reviews on Amazon, I’ll hold a giveaway for a signed book cover poster*
- 90 reviews on Amazon, I’ll post a sequel short story in both Max’s and Savannah’s point of view
- 100 or more reviews on Amazon, I’ll hold a giveaway for this exclusive 3D sugar skull painting by yours truly*
So there you have it. Go post your review now! We only need two more to get to the first reward. 😉
Thanks in advance for your help.
*Due to the cost of shipping, giveaways are open to US residents only.